The Service Account Manager is responsible for ensuring the client’s experience with DAC Inc service and products is exceptional while maintaining a department profit levels set by the Service Manager. The Account Manager will actively pursue opportunities within a list of clients, maintaining DAC as the go-to company for all service provided. The Account Manager will also manage assigned activities to ensure execution of the work in accordance with the current contract or agreement obligations at the lowest cost and risk with high regard to quality. The Service Account Manager is responsible for the management, supervision, yearly scheduling of services, control of the technical work on performed on site, proper system operation and quality assurance for technicians that perform work on site.
- Coordinates the scheduling of inspections, assists with dispatch, setup and coordination of monitoring accounts, order equipment for service contracts, quotes T&M service work orders, supports sales team by proposing pricing for small tenant improvement projects. May maintain inventory for projects and inspections.
- Implements and manages a customer quality assurance program, identifies opportunities to grow the DAC service contract base through proposal of additional services to existing DAC customers, conducts weekly customer site visits, demonstrates industry knowledge and maintains a professional image when meeting with clients.
- Reports results of customer quality assurance program to DAC service and operations management to drive a system of continuous improvement of the delivery of services.
- Schedules inspections and maintenance with customers in a timely manner so as to not have inspections or maintenance become delinquent. Provides technical support and training for field personnel including new inspectors on an as-needed basis.
- Updates, populates, maintains and develops customer service binder to maximize customer service and satisfaction. Maintains all service contracts, licensing, and warranty information.
- Generates a variety of reports, including inspection reports, for systems that have been tested and distributes to clients.
- Provides service quotes to clients with the assistance of the BAS, Mechanical or Security Services Manager.
- Schedules and follows up on all monthly maintenance customer accounts which includes ensuring timely communication with contract customers, key customers and subcontractors. Meets monthly to discuss expiring contracts and to review upcoming preventative maintenance (PM) visits. Attends regular client meetings to review the current status of accounts.
- Provides input and assistance with developing processes and procedures to establish DAC as the premier provider of test and inspect services for the assigned LOB.
- Assists with collection of funds for past due service contract accounts. Provides administrative and service coordination overflow support when needed.
- Accurately and in a timely manner, administers SSO, including adding new sites, adding flags and modifying customer site changes.
- Completes regular audits on all service contract accounts to ensure all billing and contractual requirements are being met.
- Acts as primary point of contact and monitors customer satisfaction at all times, thereby ensuring DAC is the customer’s first choice for service.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as requested or required.
- Exceptional telephone and personal customer service skills
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to anticipate and seek to meet the needs and desires of the customer without being prompted
- Excellent Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word skills
- Basic financial knowledge and skills—ability to understand basic financials such as accounts receivable/payable, purchase orders, work orders, etc.
- Solid organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects tasks simultaneously
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong flexibility to adapt to changing priorities and direction in a dynamic work environment
- Shows initiative – regularly engages in proactive behavior and looks for opportunities
- Strong ability to facilitate a collaborative working environment for customers and team members
- Minimum of three years of previous field, dispatch, sales, administrative or related experience required
- Experience in construction industry environment an asset
Diploma and/or certificate in Business Administration or related office experience desired or equivalent experience
Dispatch, customer service training, or end-user sales preferred