• Generate graphics using Adobe/Autodesk tools
• Building job front-end to completion using Desigo
• Attend meetings, interpret and deliver graphical requirements for specific jobs and for departmental asset maintenance
• Develop, improve, and maintain new graphical renderings and standards while continuing to expand the existing graphical asset library
• Performs other duties and responsibilities as required
• Bachelor’s degree or certificate in digital art, computer science, graphic design, web programming, UI design or equivalent experience
• Minimum of one (1) year of previous experience in a graphics creation environment
• Must be familiar and proficient with Photoshop, Autodesk Maya or other 3D modeling tools
• Ability to prioritize multiple concurrent projects
• Exceptional customer focus and ability to work under pressure; ability to maintain awareness of, and seek to meet the needs and wants of the customer without being prompted
• Must be willing to take and successfully pass a background and drug screen(s)
DAC offers a cost-effective, comprehensive package of medical, dental and vision options for all employees. Employees are also eligible for company-provided and buy-up disability and life insurance options.
DAC provides paid time off for all employees with escalating accruals for tenure.
Our success is based on the hard work of our people, and we provide a profit sharing program to reward them.
We provide a 401K retirement savings program supported by a leading, global financial services firm, with matching company contributions.
In addition to traditional insurance, DAC has collaborated with industry leading partners to provide employees supplemental options for life and health insurance.
We encourage our people to excel in their careers and offer an education reimbursement program to support their growth.